We're celebrating the release of Cami Checketts' latest novel,
with a HUGE fitness giveaway!
- Experienced and beginnger yoga packages from Hugger Mugger
- 2 MIO Global active watches
- 3-month online personal training from Fitcore Fitness
- 3 Lebert stretch straps
- Fitness apparel from Running Chics
- 1 pair of running shoes from Altra Zero Drop
- iFrogz earbuds and armbands
- 6-month adult membership to Smithfield Recreation Center
- 1-month membership to Crossfit UAC
- Autographed copy of Dead Running by Cami Checketts
Please visit each of our sponsors' websites to learn more about their producest and decide which one you'd like to win. While you're at their site, like their page or follow their blog to show our gratitude for their donation to this fun blogfest. You can enter on as many different blogs as you like. A list of participating blogs is featured at the end of this post.
Hugger Mugger Yoga
Experienced and Beginner Yoga Packages
Two MIO Global Active Watches
MIO is the number one brand in strapless Heart Rate monitoring
with features like calorie management systems, all day steps counting,
distance tracking, and fitness assessment tools.
Three month Online Fitness Training
Three Lebert Stretch Straps
Value: $48.49 each
Flexibility and mobility are two vital components of fitness.
The Lebert Stretch Strap is a simple, innovative tool that will
allow you to stretch more comfortable and hold that stretch longer!
Two $50 Gift Certificates to spend on Running Chics Fitness Apparel
Whether you're running a race or just running around town, you should feel comfortable.
And there's no reason you shouldn't look good, too!
We're Running Chics...just like you,
and we know that fashion and performance can go hand-in-hand.
Altra Running Shoes
Altra Zero Drop Footwear features the world's first ever line of
fully cushionied Zero Drop running shoes
designed to improve form and reduce initial impact.
iFrogz Armbands and Earbuds
iFrogz is native to Cache Valley and offers awesome
accessories for your iPods, iPhones, and iPads.
Six month Adult Membership
One month Membership
*Available only in Cache Valley
Donated by Cami Checketts
Buy Now for only $3.99 Kindle
About the Book
Win one of these amazing prizes by filling out the Rafflecopter form below. An entry will be chosen from each of the participating blogs. These entries will then be entered in to the raffle for the prizes. Prize winners will be posted on Cami's blog.
Your entry must include a commment listing the top three prizes you are interested in. Additional entries can be earned by:
- Following The Book Bug via GFC
- Liking The Book Bug on Facebook
- Following @LexieBookBug on Twitter
- Liking Cami Checketts on Facebook
- Following @camichecketts on Twitter
- Tweeting about the giveaway
- Liking the blog post on Facebook
Contest runs from April 24 through May 18, 2012. Open to residents of US and Canada.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The blogs involved in this giveaway are some of the top fitness, running, book, and Mom blogs on the Internet. Have fun checking out their content and entering the fitness giveaway on each of their sites!
- Caution: Redhead Running
- The Book Bug
- I Have Run
- Secrets of a Running Mom
- Janet Jensen
- Cheryls Book Nook
- Rachelle Writes
- If I Can't Convince You I'll At least Confuse You
- Just Trying is for Little Girls
- Amber Argyle
- Socrates Book Reviews
- Diony George
- Miss Mae
- Lo Johnston Writing
- Book Journey
- The Balanced Writer
- Pams Wild Rose Blog
- Tristi Pinkston, LDS Author
- Fitness for Mom
- Jill Will Run
- Good Clean Reads
- Jen's Blog of Random Thoughts
- Happy, Healthy, Successful
- Rachel Ann Nunes
- Mom and More
- Reading with Monie
- Sarah's Blog of Fun
- A Book Lover Forever
- Always Training Trio
- Charity's Writing Journey
- Love. Pray. Read.
- Just Me and My Running Shoes
- Running Rachel
- Princess Runs
- Larissa Milano Fitness
- Raketer Mama
- Hungry Runner Girl
- Make it Simple Sister
- A Journey in the Shoes of a Foodie, Athlete & Wife
- Sexy Mom's Running Club
- Tall Mom on the Run
Thanks for stopping by and come back on May 16th for my review of Dead Running.