About the Author
"10 Things About Me"
by Kate Palmer
- I love to teach children. I keep trying to figure out how to turn my book signings into children’s story times. Too bad I didn’t write a children’s book.
- Arches is one of my favorite places.
- I ran a half marathon.
- I live on a cattle ranch. I’m scared of horses—and the bull.
- I host a cooking show on TV. This is ironic given my complete inability to cook almost anything when I first got married.
- I got my first cell phone nine months ago.
- I love the water: beach, pool, creek, lake, whatever.
- I coach little league soccer.
- I bottle fruit and vegetables. A lot. There are 210 jars on my counter at this moment. That doesn’t count the salsa, corn, and spaghetti sauce in my freezer.
- I like to sew.
As part of the tour, Kate is generously offering a grand prize giveaway of a copy of The Guy Next Door plus Junior Mints (Eva’s favorite candy), and a copy Eva’s lemon chicken recipe.
To enter to win these prizes, simply fill out the Rafflecopter form provided. (Each tour stop will have the same Rafflecopter form).
- Open from October 2 to November 2.
- Must be 13+ years of age to enter
- US mailing addresses only
Earn entries by doing any/all of the following:
- Leaving a blog post comment
- Liking Kate’s Facebook page
- Tweeting about the giveaway (once per day)
- Subscribing to Kate’s blog
About the Book
Title: The Guy Next Door
Author: Kate Palmer
Release Date: September 2012
Publisher: Covenant Communications
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Purchase the Book