Friday, February 25, 2011

My Own Challenge

So, I've decided to create my own personal reading challenge. I got the idea from LDSWBR blog. They are hosting a "Read em all" 2010 Whitney Awards Finalist challenge.


However, even though I wanted to join this challenge, there is no freakin' way I could read all these books by May (or whenever it ends). But I really do want to read all these books. So, I 've added my own challenge to read all of the 2010 Whitney Award finalists by the end of this year. For those of you who are not familiar with the Whitney Awards, they are an awards program for novels by LDS authors. To see a list of the nominees, view my Challenges 2011 page.

Luckily I've already read a few of the 2010 nominees so I have a good start! Feel free to join in on the challenge (or be really brave and join the LDSWBR blog challenge!)

2 comments:

  1. I've given your blog an award! You can accept it here: http://iliveinafictionalworld.blogspot.com/2011/02/seven-facts-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Witney Awards! Lots of my friends are on the list. :)
    And thanks for entering my contest for The Lost Saint.

    ReplyDelete