Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Borders Is Closing!!


I'm so upset! I just found out my Borders store is closing! Now granted, I order most of my books online because they are cheaper that way. However, there is something about being able to hold a book and look through it when you are picking it out. Plus, my son loves to play in the Kid's section and me and my husband even go on dates there! The closest Border's will now be over an hour drive from here. What a sad day...
Is your Border's closing? Check here.

8 comments:

  1. I heard Borders filed for bankrupcy. Won't all of them be closing now? I'm not sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luckily my Borders in Center City is staying open but this really does blow. Border's (granted it's a little more pricy) is one of my favorite places to actually go in and buy books. Sorry that yours is closing.

    http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya mine is closing as well... I'm so upset about it because I liked Seatles Best that they have in the stores. It was a great place to sit and order something to eat while reading or talking with friends. I wish that they kept it open.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear that. I'm in Canada and the only big chain book store we have is Chapters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 5 of the ones near me are closing but the one is staying open so I will still have one near me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of mine are closing. Too bad. I'm surprised. Doesn't Amazon own them? I'm still glad there's a B & N near my house. Crossing my fingers B & N do not file for bankruptcy. I heard once Borders was going to buy B & N. Guess not now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I'm so sorry to hear that! My closest Borders is already a half hour away and I would die if it closed down! The nearest bookstore (B&N) is over an hour!

    Thanks for entering my giveaway! New follower!

    ReplyDelete