Author Donna Hatch
10 Fun Facts About Donna
- I like cats–kittens are even more fun.
- I am a harpist and I teach harp lessons.
- Every morning after I get the children off to school, I go for a walk. (At least, that’s always the goal)
- I hate spiders. HATE.
- Due to moves in my childhood, I attended 9 different schools.
- I love cheesecake just as much as I love chocolate–chocolate cheesecake is even better.
- Currently I’m juggling: a YA dystopian aka speculative fiction, a YA historical paranormal, and book 3 of my Rogue Hearts Regency series, plotting a new Regency.
- I am majorly claustrophobic, which is exactly why, when I had to give my super-warrior weapons master, Kai Darkwood in Queen in Exile, some flaw or fear, I chose claustrophobia for his–I understand it.
- I am allergic to gluten which really puts a cramp on my passion for pasta . And cheesecake. And sweets of many kinds. Fortunately chocolate is okay!
- I love to ballroom dance.
Walnut Springs Press Book
Title: Queen in Exile
Author: Donna Hatch
Release Date: March 2010
Publisher: Walnut Springs Press (Facebook | Twitter)
Genre: Romantic Fantasy
Purchase the Book