As part of the tour, Michele is generously offering 3 AMAZING giveaways:
- The first winner will receive signed copies of the entire Healing Crystal trilogy.
- The second place winner will receive a signed copy of Fall of Eden as well as a $10 gift certificate.
- The third place winner will receive a signed copy of Fall of Eden.
To enter to win these prizes, simply fill out the Rafflecopter form provided. (Each tour stop will have the same Rafflecopter form).
- Open from September 8 to October 8.
- Must be 13+ years of age to enter
- US mailing addresses only
Earn entries by doing any/all of the following:
- Leaving a blog post comment
- Liking The Healing Crystal Trilogy on Facebook
- Tweeting about the giveaway (once per day)
- Writing a review of Fall of Eden
- Posting an interview, the book trailer, or a link to the tour.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
About Michele Poague
Ten Things About Me
by Michele Poague
- I was born on a Friday; a true middle child - the fourth of seven.
- Each of my siblings (five sisters and one brother) was born on a different day of the week. Figure the odds on that one.
- I was a tomboy who loved climbing things when I was young. I started with doorways, stop signs, and trees. By high school I had graduated to water towers and radio antennas. Local police were always very nice when asking me to come down.
- I played with cars and trucks and enjoyed building dams in the gutter when it rained.
- Summer afternoons would find me riding slow moving trains to Thornton, and back to Denver, or swimming in the Platte River. (Sorry, Mom, I knew you’d find out some day.)
- I made a good living slinging drinks in Las Vegas, Nevada, during the early 80’s.
- I moved back to Denver, Colorado, in 1984 to remodel a 100 year-old house in a very bad part of town.
- While living there, I gutted the house and replaced the wiring and plumbing; tore out the plaster and lath; and put up brand-new sheetrock. I'm still amazed by what I found in the walls of that old house.
- I learned a lot during those years. Most of it will be shared with my readers in my next novel, Last Kiss, a humorous paranormal romance about a cocktail waitress who uncovers the ghost of a 1920’s jazz singer while remodeling an old house in Five Points, Denver*. Complications also ensue when she tries to figure out the proper way to use a router, a jigsaw, and a dozen other power tools.
- I am so happy to be on this blog tour and I thank everyone for allowing me to follow my bliss.
*Once the Jazz and Blues Mecca of the Midwest, rivaled only by Kansas City, Five Points is rich with Denver history.
About the Book
Title: Fall of Eden
Author: Michele Poague
Release Date: July 2011
Series: Book #2 in The Healing Crystal trilogy
Purchase the Book