Tuesday, August 31, 2010

"Sunshine" by Robin McKinley

This is the second Robin McKinley book I have read. I really liked "Beauty" but I have to say that I pretty much hated every minute of this book. I was so completely confused half the time and completely bored the other half of the time.

The heroine is a whiny girl who makes absolutely no sense most of the time while her hero/vampire is the most boring character ever created. The story dragged on and on for 400 pages and nothing really happened. And when something did happen, I had no idea what was going on because the author did not explain this futuristic society and its language. The story also contained graphic parts that I did not expect from this author.

Unfortunately, I would not recommend this book to anyone and would go so far as to discourage people from wasting their time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment